Help! Pretty, pretty please.

Discussion in 'Cooking' started by cnorth, Nov 10, 2009.

1. cnorth

cnorth Disneycrazy!

Does anyone have the recipe for the potato soup at Biergarten? I love that stuff, and I had the recipe, but can't find it!!!! :thanks:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. snookiedoodles

snookiedoodles DIS Veteran

Try looking in the Just for fun section, creative, then receipies at the bottom of the main dis discussion forums.

It might be there

4. greeneeyes

greeneeyes Mouseketeer

5. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

There are actually two German potato soup recipes in that that monster thread greeneyes mentioned. They're from the Plaza Inn & the Concourse Grill. One might be close to what you're looking for: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103&page=44 Check post #656.

One of the WDW menu sites lists it as: Cream of Potato and Leeks with Pretzel Croutons. I'm going to add it to our request list. Please come back & share if you find it somewhere. Those pretzel croutons sound especially good! :thumbsup2

6. cnorth

cnorth Disneycrazy!

Thanks for all your replies! I think I might try the one from rose and crown. Maybe it will be similar. If I can find the misplaced recipe, I will definately put it on here!

7. Tatania

Tatania Disney Foodie

8. cnorth

cnorth Disneycrazy!

Oh, I'll love you forever! Thank you soooo much. My mouth is watering already...