Help! Pretty, pretty please.

cnorth

Disneycrazy!
Does anyone have the recipe for the potato soup at Biergarten? I love that stuff, and I had the recipe, but can't find it!!!! :thanks:

Try looking in the Just for fun section, creative, then receipies at the bottom of the main dis discussion forums.

It might be there

There are actually two German potato soup recipes in that that monster thread greeneyes mentioned. They're from the Plaza Inn & the Concourse Grill. One might be close to what you're looking for: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1575103&page=44 Check post #656.

One of the WDW menu sites lists it as: Cream of Potato and Leeks with Pretzel Croutons. I'm going to add it to our request list. Please come back & share if you find it somewhere. Those pretzel croutons sound especially good! :thumbsup2

Thanks for all your replies! I think I might try the one from rose and crown. Maybe it will be similar. If I can find the misplaced recipe, I will definately put it on here!

Oh, I'll love you forever! Thank you soooo much. My mouth is watering already...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter