HELP!!!! POLY or CR???

steffali

DIS Veteran
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!, Due to the fact that we need a roll in shower room we are now debating if we should stay in the POLY Rapa Nui or the 14th conceirege level room at the CR.
I stayed at the CR as a child so I really don't remember too much about it. How are the elevators there? Is there usually a long wait??? :confused3
Any help or opinions will be appreciated.
THANKS

There are five elevators in the tower, usually waits are not bad. Only time it may be is near MK closing when people are getting back and needing to head from the 4th floor down to the 1st to get to the wings.

Also there is a 12th floor semi-concierge and I know they have an accessible room on that floor. The room is on the Park side and directly off the elevator lobby,

They have concierge service from early morning until about 4:00 pm. There is not a formal lounge, but a desk and several tables and the buffet set up in the elevator lobby area. I'm not sure, but probably if you ask you should be able to get 14th floor access and service while staying on 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter