help plz

disneyfan1525

Earning My Ears
me and my girlfriend r booking a holiday for 2010 and we r takeing her 1 year old daughter and i was woundering which is the best airline and which disney hotel would be the best to stay at the dates where looking for are 20 september for 2 weeks

we are going 1st sept with our 9 month old twins, we are staying at sratoga sorings resort and will fly Virgin atlantic

Saratogo springs are doing 47% off and free dining so we have a great deal from disney.co.uk and will book flights seperately

ok i will try it thank you anouther thing my girlfriend is worried that there wont be much for her 1 year old daughter to do i was woundering if anybody has any ideas plz

Nothing for a 1 year old to do in Disney?She will be in 1 year old heaven. The characters im sure she will love. There are plenty of gentle rides for the whole family (eg its a small small world). Also you have some great pools in all the resorts. She would also love Blizzard Beach, they have a kids area which i am sure will keep her entertained. The CMs love liitle kids, she will get plenty of attention. You also will get a huge kick out of watching her reactions to it all.
As far as airlines go, we always travel Virgin and have been very satisfied. IMHO any airline flying to Florida is going to be kid/baby friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter