help please

twinmomplus2

DIS Veteran
My member guidebook is missing! And I am trying to find point value on this question. Can anyone enlighten me? I am looking for what it would cost me in points, For 1 adult, ! 9 year old. and 2 3 year olds. I prefer the 3 or 4 night cruise. Land and sea with a moderate, 4 night cruise 3 land, Thanks. also can I find this answer anywhere online? Thanks!!!!!

Don't know what season you are travelling so I will just give you VALUE season for starters.
3 DAY
Categories:
4 - 145 per person
5 - 119
6 - 112
7 - 105
8 - 97
9 - 88
10 - 78
11 - 71

Children 3-12 - 34 points each
All others 13 and over - 40 points each
4 DAY
Categories:
4 - 158
5 - 132
6 - 125
7 - 118
8 - 110
9 - 101
10 - 91
11 - 84

Children 3-12 - 47 points each
All others 13+ - 53

I don't know why you couldn't find this on the dvc member website, but I have never looked into cruises before. And I have no idea about where to find out about Land and Sea. Sorry.

They've put the entire member guidebook online at the Disney DVC site now in Adobe Acrobat format...

I always have a hard time locating my copy and constantly refer back to that one... ;)

I can never find my guidebook. I always use the DVC member's site. Go to it, click on "Plan Your Getaway" and then click on "Disney Collection". Finally click on the year you want to go on the cruise and up pop the categories and the number of points.

If you don't know the site or the password, pm me and I'll email it to you. I know you're a member.

The problem with acess was I guesss my aol web browser, it is not opening anything!!!!but, I did acess the info through my microsoft. Thanks again!!!

Ohmigod! I am so obsessed that I ALWAYS know where my member guidebook is! I can't live without it... I am always plotting some trip or another...

Originally posted by colleen costello
Ohmigod! I am so obsessed that I ALWAYS know where my member guidebook is! I can't live without it... I am always plotting some trip or another...

Me, too! And I can turn paper pages a whole lot quicker than I can get them online (but I still have to use a dial up connection - DSL not available at my house just yet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter