Help Please

goofyandmickey

Mouseketeer
Hello!! I am hopeful that someone can help me by making an index sized card with fun boarders with a place inside to write
Date
Park hours
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Blizzard Beach
Typhoon Lagoon
(with room for extra magic hours)
Reservation information
Restruant x2 spaces
Confirmation numbersx2 spaces

I hope someone can help.
Cathe

I might be able to. I haven't designed anything for the boards yet, but I'm pretty handy in photoshop. Do you have a particular border design in mind or a thought for it?

Thank you so much!!! I did not have anything particular in mind as for a boarder, other than Disney stuff lol. I used plain notecards the last time my boys and I went and they worked, but this time all of my sisters, my brother, and my mom are all going too with all of our families as a 60th Birthday celebration for my mom so I am looking to add more fun and color lol . I loved how I had a note card for each day just to keep me straight, with ressie info etc. I am sure the rest of my family will apperciate the effort too since we will be spending time apart and then meeting up for meals and so on.
Thanks so much for your help!
Cathe:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I created this tonight (I added AK just in case). Let me know what you think. It might spur you into a thought for a different border or you may not want AK on there- no worries, just let me know. I created this in a 3x5 size.

JennStar_mickeysdailyinformationfinalweb.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/photo/K6IDwDZf/JennStar_mickeys_daily_informa.html

You are so very welcome! If you need it resized or anything added or taken away before your trip, just hollar! ;o)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter