• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help Please!!!

ARamsay

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a bit of help, I'm getting all my things together to start my scrapbook of our trip to Disney last September.

I have most of my park maps but I went to the Mickey's not So Scary halloween party but I must have forgot to collect a fresh map!!

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get the park map, its really just the logo and date I'm looking for.

Hope someone can help!!

Thanks
anne

I don't have one- sorry. One idea if you don't have one is to search for the threads on it - I know there were some scanned in and posted online- you could print out the partsd you want.

Here is a link to the Disboards information- it includes a map if you wanted to try and print it: http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm

Rebecca

I'm unable to pm you sarah as I have only made 7 posts!!

Thanks for your help xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter