help please with pakcing list!

TEXASPRINCESSES

Texasprincesses
We leave on Monday for WDW and Vero Beach- I don't know why I can't get my act together but I'm chasing my tail trying to pack (end of schoola nd real busy week I guess) anyway, could someone send me there packing list--I just need to get focused...

Thanks in advance--I'm feeling very silly as I am a very oganized person and never struggle like this but just need help this time--I'm glad I have my friends on the disboards to turn to!

Two swimsuits each, 3 pair shorts each, 10 t-shirts each, 2 pair flip flops each, sunscreen. Regardless of what else you pack, what else do you ever wear?

wish I could be part of your family--you guys sound laid back--we aren't-- I pack way more than that and wear alot more than what you listed! Thanks for your help tho!

Also bring:

1) Extra laundry detergent. We usually pack it in freezer bags.

2) Tooth paste, razors, shaving cream, anything else related to personal hygeine.

3) Coffee! They give you a starter pack, so when your doing multiple days you need to pack extra caffine. We also pack this in freezer bags. :coffee:

4) Cell phone. Cheaper than paying Disney's fee's for phone service.

5) Cash, check book & credit cards.

6) Dollar bills for tips.

7) Binoculars for seeing the sites.

Have a great trip. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter