Help please w/ Animal Kingdom Music CD!

PrincessTigerLily

DIS Veteran
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has found anywhere to preview a song on the "Music from Disney's Animal Kingdom Park" CD? DH and I would like to hear a sample before purchasing to make sure it is what we are looking for.
Thank you!

I own the CD & find it very relaxing--lots of nature sounds. I don't know where to find a preview, but here some of the more unique song titles on there in case you can search music sites using song titles:

1. Tree of Life One
2. Oasis Garden Theme
6. Oasis Dawn Rising
7. Hidden Grotto
11. Tree of Life Three

The other names are things like: Spring, Summer, Harvest, Sunset, Rain

Good luck!

If you have some time you can try live365.com search disney world and there are some stations out there that play the music from time to time. I own the CD and it is one of my favorites.:thumbsup2

I have this CD too and I love it. Sorry I don't know where you could preview it. Maybe Disney should start putting their park CDs on iTunes! 30 second previews would sell a lot of their park music. I buy every new one I see at the parks, I have quite a collection now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter