Help Please- Photopass pictures expired

WeLoveTheMouse

<font color=blue>Earned My Ears<br><font color=pur
I just realized my photopass pictures expired 2 days ago. Can anyone tell me if there is any chance Disney can recover them? I already bought the CD and I just forgot to order it. I am so hysterical.

OH NO!! Here is the phone number for the Photopass Dept 407-560-6068. Leave a message and they will call you back. Hopefully they can retrieve them for you!!

I believe in certain cases they can extend your account out for another 30 days. Like the PP stated give them a call and don't panic just yet :) :wizard:

OH NO!! Here is the phone number for the Photopass Dept 407-560-6068. Leave a message and they will call you back. Hopefully they can retrieve them for you!!

I can't believe that you saw this! I started to call you but it was late and I did not want to admit my stupidity.

I got this automatic email back from Guest Services so this sounds hopeful that they can extend them.

Thank you for contacting our Guest Support Team. This message confirms
receipt of your request for assistance. One of our team members will
research your question and will reply to you as soon as possible. We
are experiencing higher than normal email volume due to the recent peak
attendance season and it may take up to 7 business days to return your
email. If your photos are due to expire during this time frame, there
is no need to worry, as we may be able to extend your photos despite the
delay in processing your request. Please do not reply to this
system-generated message.

Sincerely,

DisneyPhotoPass.com Guest Support Team

They were able to retrieve them for me. We can only blame ourselves but as usual, Disney will most likely come through. :wizard:

HELP!!!!!!! :confused:

I just had the same thing happen to me! We had a total of 45 pictures and I just started editing them 2 days ago but now it's telling me that they're expired!!!

I wasn't aware of the 30 policy. I really hope they can retrieve them, I've already send them an email and voicemail.

Someone please tell me everything will be o.k.

Don't know what I'll do if they're lost. :worried:

When I talked to a Photopass CM last year in the parks, they told me that the 30 days was a "loose deadline." and that in most cases the pics would be there for significantly longer time.

In order to save server space on their website, they delete the oldest pictures on the server first. They tell you 30 days because they can guarantee that.

Check your account and see if all your pics are there. They probably will be. Then just order the CD, and you'll be fine. If they are not all there, then call the number provided by a PP.

Many of my pictures were still on the Photopass website months after our trip last year, even though they "expired" after 30 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter