Help please! Peach French Toast

Twinsplus1

Earning My Ears
I'm at my brother's today letting my kids swim so I thought I'd make dinner for everyone. A while back, I brought leftovers of the peach french toast I made (from a recipe from here) to my brother's family. They all loved it so I figured I make it today. I just got back from the store and realized I left the recipe at home. I can just wing it if I have to but if anyone has it handy, I'd love to have it! Thanks so much! BTW the search function is disabled.

Robyn

I'm sorry! I wasn't here earlier today to see your request. I think this is what you're looking for:

PEACH FRENCH TOAST

1 c packed brown sugar
½ c butter or margarine
2 Tbl water
1 can sliced peaches, drained (29 oz.)
12 slices French Bread, 3/4 inch thick (day old)
5 eggs
1½ c milk
1 Tbl vanilla
ground cinnamon

In a saucepan, bring brown sugar, water & butter to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour into a greased 13x9x2 inch pan. Top with peaches, arranging bread over peaches.

In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk & vanilla, slowly pour over bread. Cover with foil and refrigerate over night.

Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Sprinkle with cinnamon.

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes covered. Remove cover & cook for 25-30 minutes or until bread is golden brown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter