Help Please ? Late Dining only and need to change to early !

Where you able to switch from late to early ?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but took a day or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

modiey

Earning My Ears
First the good news - DCL has a deal forCanadians - Category 9 for Oct 25, and Nov 1, and Nov 29 for what totalled for family of 4 for $2400 (keep in mind one of the children is 1.5 yrs).

Now the bad news and need some help please !

They only will accept Late Dining for this timeframe and in fact all ressies made for this month and next.

I know I can try to change on board and have heard of it working, but what are my chance ? We have a 6 yr old and a 1.5 yr old, so if we dine at 830, it will certainly make things tough (the little one isn't so cheery after 800 pm).

We are Castaway members but they say that does not matter and cannot (will not) disclose where we are on the waitlist.

Thanks to al in advance for help !

(Grumpy):jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter