Help Please ID'ing Hotwire MCO Hotel

schoonersky

Mouseketeer
I am trying to book a decent hotel near the airport for the night before our cruise (Dec 1st). There appear to be some good deals on Hotwire, but I have never used it before.

I am trying to identify two hotels:

2 and 1/2 star, $39 per night
Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Centre, Pool, High Speed Internet
Recommended 95% by Hotwire reviews

3 and 1/3 star, $59 per night
Smoke free rooms, Shuttle, Fitness Centre, Pool, Restaurants, Business Centre and High Spped Internet
Recommended by 90% of Hotwire reviews

Do you know either of these hotels? I would appreciate finding out. Thanks!

If you find out could you please post which they are. We are looking at an MCO area hotel for our late arrival night. Thanks :goodvibes

It may be more than you want to spend, but you can sometimes get Stay Certificates for $139 to stay at the MCO Hyatt. I just booked mine yesterday, and did it last year as well. Big savings, and the convienece cannot be beat - they pick up your luggage for you, and you can check in at the airport for the cruise.

To do this, go to https://www.certificates.hyatt.com/products/CertsStay.aspx and you can order level Choice.

BUT - may want to check with the hotel first to make sure there are reservations for that night accepted for a Stay Certificate - I think there are limited amounts the accept per day. Last year I got mine, and found out there were none available, but I called every day and finally one opened up!

It is a good deal from the rack rate - $139 includes room taxes!

It may be more than you want to spend, but you can sometimes get Stay Certificates for $139 to stay at the MCO Hyatt. I just booked mine yesterday, and did it last year as well. Big savings, and the convienece cannot be beat - they pick up your luggage for you, and you can check in at the airport for the cruise.

To do this, go to https://www.certificates.hyatt.com/products/CertsStay.aspx and you can order level Choice.

BUT - may want to check with the hotel first to make sure there are reservations for that night accepted for a Stay Certificate - I think there are limited amounts the accept per day. Last year I got mine, and found out there were none available, but I called every day and finally one opened up!

It is a good deal from the rack rate - $139 includes room taxes!

How do you check? Call them, or is there another way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter