Help please! I need a losing Play FLA USA ticket.

roger8918

Earning My Ears
Help, I need a losing “Play FLA USA” ticket so I can receive the $109 rate at Holiday Inn Family Suites Resort. The best rate I can find without the ticket is $129.00 and that’s not including the free dinner buffets that come with the $109 rate. The game is going to end on 09/27 to late for me to find one when we arrive in October. The ticket would save our family a lot as we plan on staying for 8 nights. If anyone can help please email me at roger8918@yahoo.com. Thanks

I don't have a ticket for you, but I found a rate for early Nov. on the Holiday Inn web site for $96.00. It was called "great rates". I don't know your travel dates, but I thought I would pass this on. It does not, of course, include the dinner coupons.

I read a thread a few weeks ago that Play FLA lottery tickets were difficult to find.....Good Luck!!!!

What are these and where do you find them? Are they easy to get? We are going down in two weeks.

I'm sorry I don't have another extra ticket. However, when we checked in last week, they never asked us for our ticket or even mentioned the special lottery rate.

Teresa

I bought several (months ago) and will have to look through my junk drawer. I'll let you know!

roger, DH and I checked two stores for that kind of ticket this afternoon. Neither had any. One said that had some a while back, but didn't have anymore. Sorry about that. :(

Roger~ You should receive it early this week. Hope it's useful to you and your family.:D

Okay...I'm confused...I was told ANY losing Florida Scratch Ticket would get you the $109.00 rate. I'm in Nebraska & you can buy a scratch ticket anywhere (losing is easy, too...I've noticed that ha...ha) So...what's the concern about this deal? Someone please enlighten me. Thanx!!!:confused:

Thank you all for your help! I am happy to say that I now have in my possession a “Play FLA USA” ticket. Ritaz was so very kind to send me the ticket that arrived yesterday. I had been away for a few days and when I checked my email I was overwhelmed with the offers to help. This is the most helpful board that I have ever used. Thanks again Rita!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter