• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help Please? Family Crisis Need Cheap Airfare

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Dis Friends please I need help finding cheap airfare round trip,
From PHX to BNA $300.00 or less,
March or early April,
1 or 2 people,
4 to 5 days,

I checked ding this morning but there wasn't anything from phx to bna! I tried to check some other airline sites, train, and bus but because it is short notice and everything I found was very expense. Dh and Dd did some phone calling, too.

But because we are so distracted the computer just are not working fast enough for us.

Any help will be much apperciated!! Thank-you All!!!

Looks like you can get $159 each way on SW from early April on. That's going to be ~$350 when you add taxes

Kayak is showing several options for around $326. Kayak lets you specify flexible dates. It will bring up a chart showing the best fares for 7 different departure dates and 7 different return dates.

Kayak doesn't show SW.

Do you have a signature Visa card? You can get a code that's good for 15% off your SWA Wanna Get Away fare by going to visa.com/signature. Every little bit helps.

I just did a search on Orbitz. I used flexible dates, trip 4-6 days, from todays date till 4/10. From April 5th on all the dates are in the $260-$270 range.

HTH's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter