Help Planning WDW 1 Day Birthday Celebration Trip

Oshawott501

Mouseketeer
Next Saturday my sister & I are doing my annual birthday trip to WDW. We are getting park hoppers. We are starting off in MK. Here's what I'd like to do all together. According to Josh's site it looks to be a crowd level 8 that day. My list is rather long, so I'll be happen if we can even accomplish half of it.

Magic Kingdom

Characters

_Marie
_Pluto
_Mary Poppins
_Alice
_White Rabbit
_Tweedle Dee (I know he can be out sometimes)
_Tweedle Dum (I know he can be out sometimes)
_Ariel
_Gaston
_Fairy Godmother
_Tremaine Family
_Woody
_Jessie
_Princesses

Rides

_Little Mermaid
_Buzz
_Carousel Of Progress
_Haunted Mansion
_Dumbo
_Winnie The Pooh

Epcot

Characters

_Goofy
_Chip
_Dale
_Donald
_Mulan
_Belle
_Training Meets (if found)

Attractions

_Agent P Mission

Hollywood Studios

Characters
_Phineas
_Ferb
_Wreck-It Ralph
_Vanellope
_Mickey Mouse
-Mike
_Sulley
_Characterpalooza

Rides/Attractions

_Star Tours
_Beauty And The Beast Show
_Voyage Of The Little Mermaid
_Fantasmic!
_Animation Class

For the characters I'm going to use Kenny's schedules to help us out, but my thing is should we rush straight to Little Mermaid when we get there?

Oshawott501 said:
Next Saturday my sister & I are doing my annual birthday trip to WDW. We are getting park hoppers. We are starting off in MK. Here's what I'd like to do all together. According to Josh's site it looks to be a crowd level 8 that day. My list is rather long, so I'll be happen if we can even accomplish half of it.

Magic Kingdom

Characters

_Marie
_Pluto
_Mary Poppins
_Alice
_White Rabbit
_Tweedle Dee (I know he can be out sometimes)
_Tweedle Dum (I know he can be out sometimes)
_Ariel
_Gaston
_Fairy Godmother
_Tremaine Family
_Woody
_Jessie
_Princesses

Rides

_Little Mermaid
_Buzz
_Carousel Of Progress
_Haunted Mansion
_Dumbo
_Winnie The Pooh

Epcot

Characters

_Goofy
_Chip
_Dale
_Donald
_Mulan
_Belle
_Training Meets (if found)

Attractions

_Agent P Mission

Hollywood Studios

Characters
_Phineas
_Ferb
_Wreck-It Ralph
_Vanellope
_Mickey Mouse
-Mike
_Sulley
_Characterpalooza

Rides/Attractions

_Star Tours
_Beauty And The Beast Show
_Voyage Of The Little Mermaid
_Fantasmic!
_Animation Class

For the characters I'm going to use Kenny's schedules to help us out, but my thing is should we rush straight to Little Mermaid when we get there?

Of the rides you mention yes, you should probably go directly to LM when you arrive. Pooh would be the next priority, followed by Buzz. Fit FastPasses in where possible.

I just have to say, that is a wildly aggressive list for three parks on a crowded day. As you allude to, getting half of that done would be impressive to me. Good luck!

Oh I did a plan similar to this last year, and was able to get everything done granted it was a Monday and not a Saturday. The most important characters to me are actually the HS ones. We plan on getting Phineas & Ferb right when we get in at around 2:30. They'll be on break when we get there, so we'll ride Star Tours if there is a minimal wait then we'll head straight to their meet area, and wait before they come out. I have the HS plan figured out mostly. By the way we'll be there until Midnight & we're visiting MK first & after HS.

Oshawott501 said:
Oh I did a plan similar to this last year, and was able to get everything done granted it was a Monday and not a Saturday. The most important characters to me are actually the HS ones. We plan on getting Phineas & Ferb right when we get in at around 2:30. They'll be on break when we get there, so we'll ride Star Tours if there is a minimal wait then we'll head straight to their meet area, and wait before they come out. I have the HS plan figured out mostly. By the way we'll be there until Midnight & we're visiting MK first & after HS.

Would love to hear how well it goes for you. Sounds like you know what you're doing. :thumbsup2

Good luck! That sounds amazing!

I was the crazy one that made that crazy MNSSHP plan last year, and I got to meet every single character on that list that I wanted to. I did miss some villains, but I got 90% done. I have no doubt I can achieve over 50% here, but I will report it next week.

For those who haven't seen my TR yet, I got from that list 71% done as we did a 1 hour trip to Animal Kingdom and I was able to get 3 M+G's done. For some characters I didn't get them at the particular park I chose, but got them somewhere else, so I still counted it towards that final 71%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter