• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help planning park schedule

momtoallie

Mouseketeer
Hi,

The last two times we went to Disney I was able to find a website to help me figure out which day to do which park, avoiding the big crowds. It's been a while, and I can't find the site I used previously. Any recommendations? Prefer a free site, if possible.

Thanks in advance

Steph

I bought touring plans as I figured it was only $15 and I spent thousands on my trip lol..
I love their fast pass availability section as you can really get a feel of what goes quickly etc
Good luck

I use Touring Plans and Josh's WDW easy (or easy WDW, I never can remember) for basic parks days planning. It is not exact any longer but because I need to make a basic outline, it is as good as any other planning tool, IMO. Once I make my outline and book my ADR's I try not to worry about any changes I see and figure we will just deal with crowds if we encounter them, and we know we will most likely encounter them.

I use Touring Plans and Josh's WDW easy (or easy WDW, I never can remember) for basic parks days planning. It is not exact any longer but because I need to make a basic outline, it is as good as any other planning tool, IMO. Once I make my outline and book my ADR's I try not to worry about any changes I see and figure we will just deal with crowds if we encounter them, and we know we will most likely encounter them.

Thank you. I don't want an attraction-by-attraction plan. Just a general "avoid MK on this day", or "this is a good day to visit Epcot".

Thank you. I don't want an attraction-by-attraction plan. Just a general "avoid MK on this day", or "this is a good day to visit Epcot".

This is how I use it. I will warn you none of the crowd calendars can be relied on and is the reason why some sites no longer even try.

You really won't find anything accurate like that.

Yeah, they are just good for basic outlines if you want something to use for your structure. I like a planning tool so I use them but once I make the plan I just hope for the best.

Yeah, they are just good for basic outlines if you want something to use for your structure. I like a planning tool so I use them but once I make the plan I just hope for the best.

Too many times I went to a "red" park only to find it the least crowded of the trip. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter