Help plan MK and HS

I have a question about the people mover...is it an actual ride or is it just get people from one place to another? Also, since it seems like a good thing to take a rest on, are you allowed to take food on it to eat?

I love the People Mover! It's a nice little relaxing ride. Great if you need to put your feet up for a bit. And I may or may not have a little snack (something I've brought in my backpack) when I ride...shhh....;)

thanks... too bad about no food or drinks... that would be a perfect time to grab a quick bite while resting for a bit since it does seem like a smooth enough ride....

We're also going the 2nd week of April. We leave in exactly a week....:cool1: I gotta say....having the whole vacation planned out from where to be at an exact time and having what time you're riding each ride would drive me insane! I know some folks like it all planned out but we're not like that. We go with the flow and manage to get just about everything done. However we do always spend 2 days at MK. Go with what works for you. Having a strict minute by minute day may be too stressful, then just go with the flow. Or a strict plan might work for you. Every family works different. Good luck and most importantly....HAVE FUN!

Aaaand another MK question. What is the preferred place to watch wishes? Is it right in the centre beside the statue of walt and mickey? Is it really necessary to arrive really early to secure a spot? Also will it be realy tight in the good viewing areas? I will be hanging around after wishes as people stream out so hopefully I don't need to go against a huge tide

Aaaand another MK question. What is the preferred place to watch wishes? Is it right in the centre beside the statue of walt and mickey? Is it really necessary to arrive really early to secure a spot? Also will it be realy tight in the good viewing areas? I will be hanging around after wishes as people stream out so hopefully I don't need to go against a huge tide

This page has some excellent maps created by DISer Robo. Scroll down and look in the far right column; there's one titled "Magic Kingdom Fireworks Viewing Areas." This should give you some good ideas. The show was designed to be viewed with the castle as the centerpiece, but you don't want to be too close. Also be sure that wherever you're standing, no trees or foliage are blocking your view. How early you need to show up to claim a spot depends on where you'd like to stand. One of my favorite places to watch is in the little rose garden in front of Crystal Palace/Casey's. No need to be there more than 15-20 minutes early and it's a great view.

It had several last time we were there.

Also, skip Stitch's Great Escape. You're welcome.

(You may wish to skip Barnstormer, too, if you are more than about 5'9" tall.)

I was going to say the same about Stitch!

My advice would be to just know the rides that are most popular and try to hit them early/late or fast pass. Other than that, just enjoy yourself. There is so much to just see, hear, experience that you'll miss if you rush too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter