• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP Pirate Boat Excursion MR March 13th

lowery1226

Baby NNP
I am planning our excursions last minute for our MR March 13th sailing. On our first CABO day our times on land are 1115-5. Will we be able to make the 12-330pm sailing with Cabo San Lucas Tours? Where do you get on the pirate ship? Close to where we tender in? How long will it take us to get back to the boat? Does anyone have any other suggestions for a party of 11, 6 adults and 5 kids from 3-12. Thanks a ton for any information...

Completely guessing here but fyi the tender boats take you to the marina. There are tons of boats there and pirate ships. A safe bet that this is the only marina and Cabo tours are right here.

If you had to walk the full length of the marina and the three year old was hot and tired maybe 20 min. Adults walking quick....under 10 :)

I'm sure a 3:30 return will give you plenty of time to be comfortable and explore the marina a bit.

Has anyone been on this Pirate Cruise with Cabo San Lucas Tours? How was it? Would you recommend another boat cruise?

Has anyone been on this Pirate Cruise with Cabo San Lucas Tours? How was it? Would you recommend another boat cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter