Help! Our clothes dryer drum turned blue!

Lyn-CA

DIS Veteran
My DH washed a pair of new jeans and dried them in our fairly new (few months) Whirpool dryer. After he got the jeans out, he noticed the drum turned blue. There is a customer service # for whirlpool but I thought I'd check here too (since I've learned so many things from the DIS).

Has this happened to anyone before? Any suggestions on how to fix this? I was planning on doing lots of laundry but I don't want to use the dryer for fear that it may ruin other clothes.

Thanks.

Don't worry, it's the holiday season and a lot of people are blue. I am sure your dryer will feel better soon.

koalabeer said:
Don't worry, it's the holiday season and a lot of people are blue. I am sure your dryer will feel better soon.

LOL!

Good luck with your dryer problem.

Denae :flower1:

Our dryer has blue on the back of the drum.

I've never tried to clean it, but it hasn't ever come off on anything else.

Lisa L,

Thanks for that link. And such a prompt reply too. It's just what I needed. Now off to share this info with DH so HE can start cleaning the drum.

I knew someone here at the DIS would have/find an answer.

Koalabeer,

LOL. Thanks for the laugh. Our dryer will be blue/in a world of hurt once I get my mountains of laundry going. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter