Help ordering from zenni optical

mrsklamc

<font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what
Ok I feel stupid here but I really want to order polarized lenses from them. Is this an option? I see 'sunshade' options but not an option for polarized. Will it show up later in the ordering process or do they not offer it?

I don't know the answer but I've emailed them several times with questions and they were very helpful

My DW would know, she ordered for both of us recently, but she's at work (and possibly reading these boards...) I can say we are both very happy with the glasses. I got the same frames I saw at Walmart for $220 for $15 with magnetic sun glasses. Well, they look and feel the same. No designer name, like I care. Even if they are not as durable, that's what 12 times i can replace them and still save money?

I ordered 3 pairs of eyeglasses from Zenni and am pleased. I have a strong prescription and astigmatism. I primarily wear contacts and only wear glasses when at home or if allergies are bothering me. These 3 pairs of (cute!) glasses cost me $150.. In the past, one pair of glasses ran me about $300.:thumbsup2

Ok how to you know what size frame to order...I have a smaller head(the glasses I have now are too big..is there a way to kinda figure the size you need. Thank you.:goodvibes

Ok I feel stupid here but I really want to order polarized lenses from them. Is this an option? I see 'sunshade' options but not an option for polarized. Will it show up later in the ordering process or do they not offer it?

I just received 4 pairs of glasses yesterday. I am very pleased with them (this is the 3rd time ordering from them). Here is their customer service number 1-800-211-2105.

Hope this information helps.
Jen

Zenni does not offer polarized lenses. They have the clip on option only. I wanted polarized lenses so I just ordered a pair from globaleyeglasses. They have frames from 4-20 dollars and then you add $59 for the polarized lenes. They have a buy one get one promo, but you don't get tinting or polarizing on the second pair for free. $8 for shipping. I don't have the glasses yet, so I don't know if they are a quality product or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter