Help! One drink in Epcot...

The margaritas are really good... but the Rosa Regale wine in Italy is even better! Have the chocolate that they offer with it. It is the best wine ever.

I responded already but just thought of another one...NUVO at the France kiosk is also very nice. It's a sparkling fruity vodka! Pricey but worth it!

The Grand Marnier and the Grey Goose are my favorites. Although, I'm really wanting to try the Peach drink in Japan. (I know there is an official name, but I can't remember it!)

I would also like to say the Grey Goose which is in the French Koisk. Also the beer flight at the R & C Pub or restaurant. Sam Adams Kiosk at the Amerian Adventure have many great tasting beers. Some German beers.

If you do get a margarita, I want to chime in with my thoughts to avoid the outdoor kiosk that sells them pre-mixed in the slushie machines.

Go into the Mexico pavilion, head right...into La Cava del Tequila. The bartenders make real margaritas fresh, and just one of those has quite a kick! I have tried almost all their specialty margaritas, but I think my favorite one is the jalapeno lime one. (It's not going to set your mouth on fire.)

It's awesome. :love:

Re: NUVO mentioned above . . . when I'm in line to buy my GM slush, I always thought about trying that too . . . Anyway, I came home this year to find it sold at Sam's Club! I have a yet-unopened bottle in a cupboard :lmao:

Although, I'm really wanting to try the Peach drink in Japan. (I know there is an official name, but I can't remember it!)

Just a warning- that one may be an acquired taste. I know some people here rave about it which was why I was excited about it and tried it, but I took about 3 sips and thought the taste was so bad I threw the rest out (and I really like Peach Schnapps and tea, but apparently I don't like them together). I'll take the Gray Goose Slushie or a Margarita over that one any day!

Grand Marnier slushie is our favorite. Grey Goose is very good also. The one I have not heard mentioned is the Italian Margrita sold at a kiosk in the Italian Pavillion. Lemongello liquor instead of lime base makes this one very tangy, but very good.

Nuvo is good, but don't waste your one drink at Epcot on it - it's too easy to find (and lots cheaper, btw) out in the real world...

Grey Goose slushie is mighty tasty though :)

For the lightweights, definitely a Grey Goose Slushie (at the France pavillion - they have a little stand out on the sidewalk - usually a really long line :lmao:).

... but the Rosa Regale wine in Italy is even better! Have the chocolate that they offer with it. It is the best wine ever.

Thank you! I have been trying to remember the name of the wine I had in Italy that came with a piece of chocolate. It was delicious!

I rarely drink. Can someone tell me what a Grey Goose Slush tastes like?

Grand Marnier orange slushie in France. I don't know if this is what folks r calling the Grey Goose or not. It's located in a little "car/trolley" in France. Samantha Brown talks about these. They r the BEST. The CM who worked this beverage cart said men usu love the lemon ones and women the orange ones so OMG the oranges one were AWESOME.:woohoo:

Sultan's Colada in Morocco, with the Grand Marnier slushie a close second. ;)

That sounds good!! what's it like? is it like a Pina Colada with Coconut and Pineapple?

I'm not a lightweight, and I say GREY GOOSE SLUSH :love:

It's my favorite drink EVER!!!

Mmm, they all sound good! :) It looks like Grey Goose has the majority though--I'd be interested to know what it tastes like too...

Mmm, they all sound good! :) It looks like Grey Goose has the majority though--I'd be interested to know what it tastes like too...

This is what it looks like:

IMG_0453-Copy.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter