• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! One-Day Ticket Upgrade Poss?

geminierin

DVC Member, calling the Poly "Home"!
Hi All, quick question:
Can you upgrade an unused 2017 peak season one-day AK ticket to a 4-day armed forces salute park hopper ticket? (Yes, my husband and I are both military so we're both eligible for the military discounted tickets.) If so, I'm assuming I can do this at customer service at Disney Springs and I'd just pay the difference in amount? Thanks all!

Hi All, quick question:
Can you upgrade an unused 2017 peak season one-day AK ticket to a 4-day armed forces salute park hopper ticket? (Yes, my husband and I are both military so we're both eligible for the military discounted tickets.) If so, I'm assuming I can do this at customer service at Disney Springs and I'd just pay the difference in amount? Thanks all!

I've never heard of an "AK ticket."
Do you mean an "MK ticket?"

My answer for an "MK ticket" is...
Yes, it can be upgraded to any ticket that costs MORE
than the ticket originally cost.

It can be done at any WDW Guest Relations, and the price will be the difference between
what the 2017 peak season MK ticket cost when it was new, and the current cost
of the ticket that you want.

Last edited:
I've never heard of an "AK ticket."
Do you mean an "MK ticket?"

My answer for an "MK ticket" is...
that the MK ticket originally cost.

It can be done at any WDW Guest Relations, and the price will be the difference between
what the 2017 peak season MK ticket cost when it was new, and the current cost
Thanks! Sorry, meant it's a non-MK ticket, good only at AK/Epcot/HS:)

Thanks! Sorry, meant it's a non-MK ticket, good only at AK/Epcot/HS:)

OK.
My answer for a "non-MK ticket" is...
than that ticket originally cost.

what the 2017 peak season non-MK ticket cost when it was new, and the current cost

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter