help on picking a dress

I'm over 40, so take that into consideration.
I like Felicity because of the sleeves. Personally, I would be afraid I was "falling out".
But, they are all gorgeous.

Have you tried any of them on? I had 3 dresses in mind and when i tried "it" on I just knew but it was the first dress so I tried on the others- nope! just kept thinking about that first one. I tried it on again and I was prancing around the store! i felt like a princess.

So my advice is try it on. Other girls said that to me and i was like come! They said "you will just know" Like your guy I suppose:rotfl: but it's true! good luck!:wizard:

personally I like the felicity the best...but i agree that you need to try them on and see what they look like on YOU....and when you do, take pictures and post them here and we'll revote :p

I like addison - I fell in love with a dress even though I only saw it in a picture and when I tried it on I did not like it at all!

I like Dion... I love the back of it and the front is very... I dont know, something I would wear. But im totally not picking this dress for me-- so you decide which one suits you best. I truely think they are all great and beautiful choices.:hug:

I like Felicity and Addison. The neck line may help you narrow it down to two at least. When shopping for my dress I loved the sweet heart necklines, but I was told that many girls do not. Good luck! They are all beautiful.

I love the Felicity... the detail work on the skirt reminds me of stardust trickling down from the heavens. (I get so poetic about these things!! :rotfl: )

Thanks everyone for your votes, here is the totals

Dion - 4 votes

Felicity - 6

Addison - 10

Olympia - 7

I will be going to the bridal dress shop this weekend to make my final choice on one of these. Its going to be hard, but i will take your advice with me. The one that i just dont want to take off will probably be the one!!

Ill let you all know which on it will be! Thanks again
princess:

dont let our votes influence your decision-- I agree... make it the dress that fits you best... trust me you will know the moment you put it on!

After trying on these dresses again, i picked Dion, i just felt the back of the dress was so beautiful and the other dresses really did not have that! Even though my whole family wanted Felicity, i knew in my heart i would be upset if i didnt pick it! Now i just have to wait 6 months for it to come in!! Thanks for all your input and advice!! :wizard:

You got what you wanted and that's all that matters. I'm sure you will look stunning in your gown! And the back is gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter