• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Help on getting credit- airfare just went down on SWA

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
Airfare on SWA just went down again from KC to mco and I already bought my tickets, What a wonderful problem, please tell me what to do to get a credit!

You can also take care of it on-line but calling SWA is easier. I did this once already and the only bad thing is that you have to use the credit within one year of the original purchase of the tickets. I highly doubt that we will so I plan on calling them after my trip and seeing if they will credit my credit card. Good luck!

Call SWA. They will give you a credit on account if they can book the seats at the cheaper fare. You must use this credit within one year of the date you originally booked.

FYI - we had a credit with SWA - we chose not to fly a week after the Sept. 11th tragedies. We could not use the credit within a year, so I called SWA. They explained how someone else could use the credit toward a ticket, and the information that person would need to prove they were allowed to use it. In this case, my brother used the credit for a trip he had to make, so the money did not go to waste.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter