Help on FE gift

BEARCATS07

Mouseketeer
We are considering making a mini scrapbook as an FE gift for our upcoming cruise. If you were to receive something like this as a gift, would you prefer to have pages already designated with a title for each day of the trip where you essentially just have to add pictures or would you like pages that are more of a blank canvas that you can "design" yourself with some pre-made cutouts included that you can place where you want them? I'm sure people would appreciate either, I just want to make sure I'm gifting something in a form where people will get the most use out of it. Thanks for your input!!!

We are considering making a mini scrapbook as an FE gift for our upcoming cruise. If you were to receive something like this as a gift, would you prefer to have pages already designated with a title for each day of the trip where you essentially just have to add pictures or would you like pages that are more of a blank canvas that you can "design" yourself with some pre-made cutouts included that you can place where you want them? I'm sure people would appreciate either, I just want to make sure I'm gifting something in a form where people will get the most use out of it. Thanks for your input!!!

I think the blank canvas option is better. Not everyone will have plans to do something every day.

Some people will have more pics/activities to add than others, so, yeah, I'd rather work with blank pages.

Sounds like a fun, creative FE gift. After you get back, please post pictures of the cut-outs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter