Help new planner for the third time

JimmysGirl313

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

So I just for off the phone with my now former planner Maxine Pollakis. She has informered me that she has been reasigned to Hawaii for four months to help the new Alani Resort and wont be here for are wedding. I'm not mad at her at all she has been wonderful but this will be my third planner :confused3. Why does Disney do this to people. Now I won't get to meet my planner until 2 days before my wedding if I don't make an extra trip to Florida from now till March. So now I need to know if anyone has heard of my new planner or has her and what you think. Her name is Vita Vongsamphanh.

Thank you

I haven't gotten my call yet from Maxine but assuming this is me too since my wedding is in 4 months. I'd love some feedback too! Anyone? :confused3

Sorry about your planner switches - can see how frustrating that would be - :mad: BUT - on the bright side - I had Vita and could not have been happier - She's easy to work with - accommodating and responds in a timely fashion to e-mails/calls.....We had no problems whatsoever -:thumbsup2

Wow guys I am so sorry this is happening so late in the game for both of you. I had a planner switch with just marry but it was much earlier in the planning stages so I can imagine how frustrating this must be.

It will all be ok I read on the FB post that many people have had her and they seem to like her ok.

good luck and let us know how it goes.

teresa

I have Vita as a planner and have been very happy with her. She's quick to respond to emails, is helpful, and very friendly. :)

I have been emailing with Maxine, she will be back at the end of May to resume everyone's weddings. She said her phone and email have been blowing up since we're posting about this on the boards - sorry Maxine! :rotfl:
In the meantime she did say Vita is taking over while she is gone -- Kristen, I'm not sure if I can have Vita or not since we're getting married the same day, but I'm having a call with them tomorrow to find out! I told Maxine to take it as a complement none of us want to lose her! :goodvibes

Crossing my fingers Vita does me proud! :thumbsup2

We are in the same boat! We found out Friday that we will be having Vita instead of Maxine. Of course we re excited for Maxines adventure but SO sad we won't have her. This is our third wedding planner change as well and the wedding is in less than 2 months. I hope Vita holds up to Maxine! I was on here search for info on her. :)

Aww, I'm sorry. I had Maxine and she was wonderful! She may have been a tad slow in answering e-mails, which is understandable when you find out how many wedding each planner deals with, but I really felt she went the extra mile for my wedding. For all of you, I hope your new planner is amazing and that your wedding day is magical. :hug:

Hmmm. . . Vita told us last week that she was "transitioning to a new role" and we were reassigned to Karen Skilling. I'm not sure exactly what's going on, but it appears that they are reshuffling weddings among the the planners for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter