Help never used an AP rate before.....

DopeyDonald

Mouseketeer
Hi - This is our first time using our AP rate and I have a couple of questions.....

1. Right now we are booked at the FW Cabins, but my DH just got a bonus and we are *thinking* of moving the ressie to the Poly. IF we do this and have to change it back - can we? Being that it's a room only reservation, what is the penalty for "down grading?" Or is there one? I know 5 days out is the magic number for cancelling room only - right? So does this apply to changing a reservation too?

2. How long are the passholder discounts usually available. Our trip is 4 weeks from today.....I don't see a book by date on the AP page - could they dissapear any day or are they usually available for awhile for that date range - do the current ones expire when the new date range comes out? Am I making any sense... lol

Thanks so much! We are so torn between the cabins that are so much like our beloved WL, but then again the Poly is only 400ish more than the cabins and that would be AWESOME! lol

A room only reservation can be changed without penalty before 5 days of the trip. As far as I can tell, there is no cut-off date to make AP discount reservations, as long as the discounted rooms are available.

We have a RO AP discount for the GF for Dec. 13-18.

AP rooms are not always available, there are only a certain number of those so you may not be able to get one at a later date.

thanks for the replies guys. I decided to quit messin around and just book it before the standard view category was gone! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter