Help Needed....

RecklessPuppy

Mouseketeer
I know you have all probably heard this story before but...I live in Canada and have NEVER been to disney, I am older and due to health issues may never get to go to Disney...I play VMK so that I can enjoy a little Disney...luckily my two daughters have been to disney once two years ago with my sister in law...so they have atleast been able to experience it...

Anyway the only way that I can ever get the in park items is to trade (not always an easy task) My girls have seen the holiday quest items and they want them so badly...

Is there anyone that lives close to Disney that can get me 3 sets of codes for the Holiday Quest -yes I am pathetically asking for a set for myself too :(

I have lots that I can trade including a seagull hat..

I want to make it a point that I am not asking for this for free...I am more than willing to trade whatever I can...

I am just hoping that someone lives close by and can get me the three sets...

Plz ...I want to make the girls happy for Christmas :)

Thanks for listening....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter