Help needed with OLCI

joanne74

Earning My Ears
We fly out on Monday and we're staying at ASMo. I'd like to do OLCI so I can get the kids to bed as quickly as possible when we arrive.

How far in advance can you do OLCI?

Where do you find your confirmation number?

We've booked with Thomas Cook Signature and have our little book of vouchers. On the accommodation voucher there are 2 numbers - a Thomas Cook Signature Booking Reference and a Code. I've tried using both of these but neither works! Is this because they're not the right numbers to use (in which case how do I get the right number?) or is it because I'm trying to do this too early?

Totally :confused3!!

Try just www.mydisneyreservation.com then choose the option "Through a travel agent" just in case that makes a difference.

You can do OLCI 10 days before you arrive so you're definitely not too early. I think you might be able to ring Disney and get your reservation number from them but I'm not sure what number you could call, hopefully somebody else can help you with that.

I tried before I left and it didn't work so I called the number on the screen. I eventually spoke to a supervisor who advised that sadly, since the system upgrade early this year, the allocated US reservation numbers on UK bookings, although in the same format, are 'different' and not currently being recognized by the system. It was therefore not possible to do OLCI. You can give it a try and please let us know how it goes for you as I am not sure if this has been resolved yet.

:sad1:

Wicksey - Nope that didn't either. I've tried putting in both numbers and neither works.

Perhaps 2Tiggies is right and you can't do it from the UK.

Never mind, I don't fancy ringing America so I'll just do normal check in unless someone else has any bright ideas.

Thanks both for you help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter