• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help needed with AP website

Stinkerbell317

LOSTaholic
I cannot figure out how to login to the Disney AP website! My AP was purchased with the DVC discount. I put in all the info correctly 10 times, but it still won't let me in. Is there a different way to input a DVC AP? Help, I'm going nuts trying to access the site!

I just signed in without issue.

Do you have the exchange certificate or the actual ap? If it's the ap, make sure that you put in any leading zeros.

I have issues with returning to the passholder website if I have it remember my information. Had to delete cookies from the browser to get back in.

I just signed in without issue.

Do you have the exchange certificate or the actual ap? If it's the ap, make sure that you put in any leading zeros.

I have issues with returning to the passholder website if I have it remember my information. Had to delete cookies from the browser to get back in.

Originally when I first logged on (months ago) all I had were the vouchers, so I logged in using those id numbers. Now of course I have the actual AP, and no longer have the vouchers. SO this time I was using the actual AP id numbers. I am worried that since I first used the voucher that now it won't let me use the AP numbers.

Today I tried using leading zeros and it didn't work.

Make sure the number you're putting in includes the year the pass was issued and not the year you think the pass expires. I can't tell you how many times I've keyed mine in over the years and made that mistake. Key the number exactly as it appears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter