Help needed: Princess Tiana b-day invite!

adventure_woman

DIS Veteran
My DD is turning 4 and wants a Princess Tiana b-day party. Anyone have any good ideas of designs? I am not creative at all. If you have an idea, could you do it in PDF so I can change the verbage if needed? Any help/ideas would be so GREATLY appreciated!!

Some basic info:
Princess Elizabeth
Turning 4
October 3rd
3:30pm

The party will be at our house.

ALSO - I was thinking of making their goodie bags in white paper bags and then putting stickers on it and maybe putting a piece of paper on it that said "Princess XX". Can anyone do a background for that? I'm thinking maybe 2x5 size or something like that?

Any other ideas you have would be great!

I have a blank invitation with Tiana on it in my 4shared account in the link in my signature. Then look in the "blank invitation" file. I also have a candy bar wrapper in the "candy wrapper" file and "candy bar wrapper" subfile.

Save them as jpegs to your pictures. Then you can insert them into MS Word and insert a textbox over that. Here is a thread with detailed instructions...if you have MS Word:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter