• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help needed-Oreo Truffle balls

Dory's Twin

<font color=royalblue>Can I be my own Tag Fairy?<b
Hi all,

Last year I got a truly decadent recipe for Oreo truffle balls from someone out there...does anyone remember it?

This is a true emergency, I believe the only reason I haven't lost my job this year is because the boss wants more!!!!:lmao: Just kidding of course, but don't want to disappoint!

Thanks in Advance for my rescuer! I will write it down this time!

Dory

Thanks much!

I can't wait...my mouth is watering! I have a friend who says she has heard of them being made with Nutter Butters...YUMMO! Peanutbutter and chocolate.....:banana:

I make these every year. Yumm-O.

They are wonderful with nutter butters. DH's fave and Nilla Wafers work good to for those people (dare i say it) who dont like chocolate. :scared:

Nilla Wafers?

Same recipe with the Cream Cheese? Do you add any vanilla extract to add moisture?

What if you did Nilla wafers and added, let's say, orange extract or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter