Help Needed - Leaving in 6 Days

DalmationGal29

Mouseketeer
Good Morning! We recently had a change with a person traveling with us. My step-daughter backed out last minute. Fortunately one of my niece's good friends is able to fill her spot so we don't lose out on the money already spent.

That being said some of the designs that I previously requested (well before our departure date) can not be used as they don't have the same name or like the same character. I would go back to the original designer to request the change, but she is currently on a break to help out a sick family member. Family always comes first, especially before my design request.

So I was hoping someone would be to create something at least similar to what was already done.

First is a name fill with a border - - the name is Alyssa and the character is Ariel.

Similar to:

Next is an invitation for Pirate's League. The words are specific because it is my daughter's birthday party, again the name on top would be Alyssa.

Similar to:

Thank so very much for even reading my request. If anyone could help out I would be extremely grateful!!!!

Have a Magical Saturday! Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter