Help needed: Fall 2006 pin

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I'm about to leave for out of town and will be without internet access until Sunday. I managed to buy the Fall 2006 pin (the turkey pin in the Emporium) for myself, but we don't have time for my mom (dduckzfan) to play a game of fireworks and then buy herself a pin (she's still broke from Halloween :rotfl2: ). I can't log in to two characters at once, so I can't trade her one of mine.

So, if someone could please buy her 1 pin, she'll trade you 2 of the weekend pins in exchange (or more, if you need more). Thanks all! :wizard:

SorcererDonald16 said:
Hi all,
I'm about to leave for out of town and will be without internet access until Sunday. I managed to buy the Fall 2006 pin (the turkey pin in the Emporium) for myself, but we don't have time for my mom (dduckzfan) to play a game of fireworks and then buy herself a pin (she's still broke from Halloween :rotfl2: ). I can't log in to two characters at once, so I can't trade her one of mine.

So, if someone could please buy her 1 pin, she'll trade you 2 of the weekend pins in exchange (or more, if you need more). Thanks all! :wizard:

She can have one of mine just pm when she is on and i can give her one :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter