• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP need to talk to Delta airlien Stewart ASAP

tylerbug

Mouseketeer
We have booked our airlines reservation to Disney however, no one and I mean no one can tell me if the armrest between the seats in the row we choose come up and where the tray tables are????we have book two extra seats for the two males in our party due to size and it is very important to make sure the armrest come up....we like the row we chose because there is an exit row in front and that will give them extra leg room.....if anyone knows any Delta airline personnel if perhaps we could exchange info so that perhaps they can help...any help would be appreciated.............

Every Delta flight we have been on had arm rests that did come up.

I'm not sure if different planes are different though.
from the Delta Website...

Movable Aisle Armrests
Depending on the aircraft, we provide movable aisle armrest seats so passengers who use aisle chairs to board the aircraft can more easily transfer into their seats. The number and locations of movable aisle armrest seats may vary by aircraft type.

If you should find that your seat doesn't have a movable armrest, our gate agent or in-flight personnel will be happy to determine if another seat with a movable armrest is available on that specific aircraft.

It may depend on the specific aircraft being used on that route that day.

1) I used to fly Delta/Northwest over 80,000 miles per year.
2) From personal experience, all regular rows have fold-down armrests.
3) Exit rows on many Boeing 737's and 757's are the exceptions.
4) They frequently have heavy non-moveable steel dividers for armrests.
5) I do not remember any Airbus exits rows with non-moveable rests.

NOTE: Some Exit Rows have non-moveable armrests so that they do not move up or down and trap people in an emergency. These are typically on older aircraft.

Unless you are in exit or bulkhead, 99% of the time the middle armrests will fold up. Only certain aisle-side armrests will fold up, if that's the kind you need, call Delta's regular reservation line and have them pull up your reservation, they'll be able to tell you and if needed, move you if that type of seat is available. You can also check at the gate, but I'd call ahead if you can, it's easier for them to move you if the flight isn't full.

In coach, all tray tables will fold down from the seat infront of you, except for bulkhead where they will pop up out of the arm rest.

If seat belt extenders are needed, you can quietly ask the gate agent, they shoud inform the flight attendants who will make sure you get them.

Also note, the seats right in front of the exit row and also the last row of the aircraft usually don't recline. If that's important to you, avoid those rows.

It may depend on the specific aircraft being used on that route that day.

And there is no way to be 100% as to what it would be. The aircraft used could change up to the day of, as could schedules, flight times, and seat assignments.

thanks everyone it is scheduled to be a Boeing 757-300 version 1 we are scheduled to be in row 41 which is right behind an exit row....believe it or not Delta Reps including the Customer Service supervisor was not positive just guessing and thinking they did come up.....interesting ....thanks again I have checked seat guru it does not mention either way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter