Help! Need to find posts for 2005 album from Disney

dsnyfrek

Earning My Ears
pirate: I bought the 2005 Disney scrapbook album when I was there in July and found that I needed to use extenders. Well, what I ordered online wouldn't thread to the posts of the album so my DH thought he could get them to work. He just broke an extender in the post from the album. I know that I can't replace them with originals, but can anyone please help me find a solution to my problem? It is a 3 post album, and right now I have two posts and one broken one!

I hate it when they think they can fix everything!!!!

I bought post extenders at ACmoore and replaced all three of mine with those so that if I wanted to extend them in the future, I wouldnt have any problems. I also took out the pages that are in it and replaced those with refills that I can get by the box at Michaels. They fit great. That way they all match.

Thank you so much. I guess I just need to get over not having the disney posts in the album. I will have to check Michaels again. I couldn't find the extenders and posts at our store last time.

I bought the plastic straps and replaced the posts and extenders with them. I bought them at my local scrapbook store and they worked great.

Stephres said:
I bought the plastic straps and replaced the posts and extenders with them. I bought them at my local scrapbook store and they worked great.

I tried these as well. They worked great for about two months and when I finally finished my pages and went back to put them in, they fell off the front of the book. I ended up taking them off, peeling off the glue and throwing them away. Disappointing.

Ack! I hope mine don't fall off. I'd better go check on them (haven't looked at the book since I finished). Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter