HELP!! Need planning assistance, going crazy!!!

NJ2Boardwalk

DIS Veteran
So I am headed to WDW for a quick girls get away. We only have 3 days, 2 nights. 12/9 - 12/11For our night time activity we are doing MVMCP and Osbourne Lights/Illuminations.
Here's my dilemma....Thurs, Dec 9 - can do the MVMCP, will be less crowded on Thurs - but then Epcot will be Friday and it's a EMH night.
BUT - can do Thurs, Osbourne Lights/Illuminations and MVMCP on Friday night, but that will be more crowded due to Fri and locals.

HELP!!!

Quick lodown on itinerary.....
Thurs - arrive Saratoga - go to AK - back to Saratoga freshen up
then - to HS for Osbourne lights - to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations
OR - Kona for dinner and MVMCP

Fri - HS in am, Epcot for lunch and drinks - back to Saratoga
then - HS for Osbourne lights - to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations
OR - Wave for dinner and MVMCP

Any suggestions!!!

I would go to MVMCP on Thur and Epcot on Fri. I think Fri will draw more locals in for party and even if Epcot is more crowded on Friday due to EMH it is a bigger park than MK and can handle the crowds.

Hope you have a great trip.

Thurs - arrive Saratoga - go to AK - back to Saratoga freshen up
then - to HS for Osbourne lights - to Epcot for dinner and Illuminations
OR - Kona for dinner and MVMCP

That's tough (and I'm good).

Getting to/from AK is a bit of work if you are then planning to go to both HS & Epcot in the same evening. Osbourne Lights can be viewed only when it's dark (after 5pm). And then you plan to leave HS and go to Epcot for both dinner & Illuminations......Wow.

My two cents - Illuminations is always gonna' be there, but Osbourne Lights are only during holiday season. I'd do Osbourne and not promise Illuminations.

Better yet, since you'll be at AK, Kona for dinner and MVMCP makes even more sense to me - since MVMCP is also a holiday event.

I would got to MVMCP on Thrus as it will be less crowded and more enjoyable. Then on Friday I would go to HS and see Osborne Lights. Like another poster said. Epcot and lluminations will always be there. Since you are going to be there durning the Holiday season I think you should take full advantage of it and do the Christmas activites. You can always save Epcot and Illuminations for some other trip. Hope that helps. :goodvibes

How about Thursday at AK, back to your hotel to freshen up, then:cheer2: go to HS for Osborne lights then to MVMCP after the lights. I would do your TS meal at lunchtime and just do CS at HS as you take in the lights. That leaves the next night for Illuminations. The Christmas party lasts until midnight, so even if you just get there right at 7pm or even a little after, you'll still have plenty of time to enjoy all the festivities. Just a thought.:idea: Have a great time!

After viewing your itinerary, I need a nap!;) You girls will be on the go, go, GO!
Have a blast! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter