• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help,,,need name of wine.

blueiis99

It's Disney Magic, you know!
I was wondering if any of you savvy diser's could possibly tell me the name of the wine I"m looking for.

We were just in the parks in August. While in Epcot, I had 2 glasses of this wonderful frenc wine. Its sold in a kiosk, in the bakery, and at Le chef's its a Vouvray Savion. We don't know the name of the bottle, so that we could possibly buy some of our own to have at home.

Does anyone out there have a clue.......????? Then I can tackle the next problem of finding out how to buy it!!! lol.

thanks!

Don t know which wine you are talking about but my Dh and I are about to enjoy some Rosa Regale that can be found in the Italy pavillion.

Vouvray is a french wine made from Chenin Blanc. It sounds as if that is what you had. Savion isn't a word in my knowledge of wine but Sauvigon as in Sauvignon Blanc or Cabernet Sauvignon are variaties of grapes. I think the literal French traslation of Sauvignon is Savage or un-tammed.

If your wine was white, my guess is that it was a Vouvray. You can find Vouvrays in most any decent wine shoppe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter