Help! Need Girls Disney Crocs cheap & fast!!

jojo0612

Mouseketeer
I am starting to get things packed for my trip next week and I cannot find my DD's Disney Croc's anywhere. My DH thinks they may have been thrown away by accident:confused3 Anyways, I've tried Footlocker, shoebuy, disney shopping, but can't find a cheap pair. Any ideas? thanks!

Try Finish Line. Picked up a pair of Hannah Montana crocs for DD a week or two ago for $14.99 on clearance. They had others and I think they were on clearance also.

If you can't find Disney Crocs...I just bought 2 pairs of Mary Jane Crocs for DD6 (cotton candy & black) for $9.99 at Finish Line today. :)

I was also going to say childrens foot locker.. I got DGD a pair a few weeks ago for $19.99

I too am going to ditto Finish Line. I bought DD a pair a few weeks ago. I am surprised after reading this thread that they still have any. Well I suppose it all depends on where your located. Good Luck.

My Marshall's had LOTS of Crocs...Disney & others. Disney were on clearance for $19.99
They had boys & girls colors

I bought mine at the resort store. They have them there in all sizes and at DTD.

Have a great trip!!!

West Marine has the Disney Crocs for $8.44 and the adult Mary Jane for $9.99

If you can't find them, you can buy them at nearly every shop in Disneyworld. They are $32, if I remember right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter