HELP! Need earrings I saw at World of Disney - How can I get them?

LurkerLisa

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I was just informed that my niece is getting her ears pierced for her birthday and since she is a total disney nut, I thought that the really cute 14K gold CZ Mickey Head post earrings would be the perfect gift. Too bad that they aren't sold online. Is there any way for me to get them without going to Florida (from IL)?

Thanks,

Lisa

You can order anything found at WDW thru Disney Merchandise Mail Order...407-363-6200..there is a hefty shipping charge though!!!!!:eek:

If you can describe the item or know where you saw them Mail order should be able to assist you over the phone and send them right out. If they are the ones I am thinking about they are 14 k gold plate with CZ Mickey head and cost about 12.00.:Pinkbounc

If you can describe them really well and remember the price I may be able to get them for you when we go next week. We leave on 6/30 until 7/12 and I am in Michigan so it wouldnt cost much to ship them to you when I get back.

Send me an email if you want to try it.

momof2girls@twmi.rr.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter