Help! Need DVC reservations phone#

daisy2000

Mouseketeer
I have all my info written down to call member services - except the phone number! :sad2: Can someone please pass it on? Thank you!!

FYI, it's against DIS board policy to give out the Member Services phone number here. Hope you have your card available!

I don't have my card with me as I'm at work right now. :sad2:
Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks anyway.

Granny said:
FYI, it's against DIS board policy to give out the Member Services phone number here. Hope you have your card available!

I thought is was just against policy to hand out the 800 number?

Here is the regular number...

407-566-3800

I thought is was just against policy to hand out the 800 number?

Here's the direct quote from the Forum notes posted on the forum splash page:

Contact information about Member Services is NOT to be posted on the DISboards website.

It doesn't say anything about toll free or direct numbers.

Well a simple search will give that number is at least 4 post that I was able to find. In fact it was posted by a moderator on another post. If I posted in error feel free to remove it.

I will play it safe and not post it, but you have to admit it is the best number they came up with. When you find out what it is you will never forget it!! I am 800 percent sure of that!!! :rolleyes1

manning said:
I will play it safe and not post it, but you have to admit it is the best number they came up with. When you find out what it is you will never forget it!! I am 800 percent sure of that!!! :rolleyes1
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

can I ask why we arent allowed to give it out? I mean what good would it do a person who isnt a dvc member anyway?

MonkeyPants said:
can I ask why we arent allowed to give it out? I mean what good would it do a person who isnt a dvc member anyway?

in my short time on the boards I believe the # can not be posted because, people who are reading these boards to learn about DVC either for possibly buying or renting and they need info feel they could get easy answers from MS who may or may no be able to give them any answers but by calling the number the members incur the cost of the call and all this adds to the DUES of members. So ask away here on the Dis and get your answers for free*

* not really free , it cost your fellow Dis members time and energy to answer questions , and I for one am grateful to all the help I have received and hope I can learn enough to give back to others

:sunny:

I never knew the number could not be posted. Wow, learn something new every day.

I did not know the number should not be posted. Thanks for the info.

We can learn so much from the board.

daisy2000 said:
I don't have my card with me as I'm at work right now. :sad2:
Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks anyway.

How could you make a reservation without your membership number?

LakeAriel said:
I know but it's on the card. Wouldn't you bring your card to make a reservation???
Maybe the OP does what I do: keeps the DVC membership card in a safe place in between trips, but has the member number written down somewhere handy for making reservations.

I have my membership number memorized... it's just as important as my SS# to me :teeth:

Good Ol Gal said:
I have my membership number memorized... it's just as important as my SS# to me :teeth:
there you go! It took me so long to memorize my SS number it could take years.... :rotfl:
People have mentioned that nuisance calls to the 800 number cost "us" the members, something I had never thought of. I also read how renters are calling member services freguently so I think that we should not publicize that number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter