Help! Minnie Witch Costume in Parks?

Mrs. Whoever

Earning My Ears
I've made the worst mistake and followed the size chart on the Disneystore website! My daughter's much-awaited Minnie witch costume arrived today and is way too small.

Efforts to talk to anyone in the Downtown Disney World of Disney store or at the Parks Merchandise line have gone no where today.

Has anyone seen these recently in the parks?

I think I did see the costume at WOD this past weekend. Don't know about the sizing. Have you tried Mouseshoppe? If the costume is available in the right size, they can get it and deliver it to your hotel.

The BBB has a Halloween Minnie package, so I am sure they have the costume. We have a gently used one in XL if that's the size you need.

The BBB has a Halloween Minnie package, so I am sure they have the costume. We have a gently used one in XL if that's the size you need.
This is great if you are offering it for free. :)
(Please note that monetary transactions are not allowed on the DIS)

Thanks, everyone! We have a nearly three-year-old who apparently needs a size small, which would be a 5, in this dress! She was so excited to try it on and then begged me to take it off because "My Minnie dress hurts me really a lot, Momma."

I spent over thirty minutes yesterday calling various numbers and holding for over 20 with the Parks Merchandise line to get nowhere. I did eventually get a CM to give me the "secret" number directly to the WOD store, but it was just a busy signal.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I was going to offer one, too, but I'm afraid it would be too big for a 3-year-old. My dd wore this 2 years ago when she was 10 (twin sis is the princess). Let me know if you think it might work. I bought it at Disneyland and I think it's fairly similar to the ones they sell now.

]20131031_160617.jpg 20131031_161611.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter