Help me with the characters

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
So, doing my homework - autograph book.

Would you help me please?

Character's added to the book
Mickey - thinking 4 pages would be enough?
Minnie - same thing, 4 pages...
Chip and Dale - will do 2 pages each
Donald - 4 pages, at least
Goofy - thinking about 4 pages...
Pluto - 2 pages?
Daisy - 2?
Winnie
Tiger
Baloo
Rafiki (all get just 1 page)
I did this according to our previous visits and how many times we've met each character and how my kids are eager to meet them. They tend to go hugging each Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy they find in DLP.

I'll add a few blank character pages too.

I'm not doing a page for Buzz and Dufffy as kids don't give them autograph books because "they don't sign themselves".

Thinking of adding: Mr.Smee, Captain Hook, Jessie and Woody.

We'll have oriental theme for Sunday Brunch, so I added Aladdin and Jasmin. Should I add Genie and Abu? And the bad guy (what's his name in English? :confused3:lmao:).

Now, we won't be doing any princesses.

Who should I add more?

Thank you so much.

Will have to call DLP again and confirm the theme as I found on the other forum that 6 April - London (Mary Poppins, Bert, Penguins and VIPs) and 12th April ir Oriental...

Should I add Gepetto and Pinocchio, Peter Pan and Timon?

Donald Ducks wife said:
What about Stitch? we usually met him in the studios

Never met him. Saw him only once on our first trip.

Lilo and Stitch sign in the Studios every morning, you'll definitely meet them. As does Snow White, Evil Queen, Ariel, Jasmine and Prince Ali (different from Aladdin *wink*) Jessie, Woody (sometimes) Bert and Mary, occasional Donald and Daisy - but not very often off peak, Mulan and sometimes Mushu though we've not seen him this trip, Reme and Emile and Gaston.

Gepetto is out a lot at the moment, as is Gideon and Pinocchio. Peter is rare (we were lucky enough to meet him in the DLH with Wendy!) though Smee and Wendy were out by their ride, with Captain Hook too.

Baloo and King Louis were in their usual spot each morning, and Tigger/Eeyore were by the Plaza Gardens. Goofy can be found by the baby shop, and Minnie is with Duffy at the boarding house.

We were lucky and met Cinderella's ugly Sisters this trip in Fantasyland too!

We met about 35 characters this trip!

So, doing my homework - autograph book.

Would you help me please?

Character's added to the book
Mickey - thinking 4 pages would be enough?
Minnie - same thing, 4 pages...
Chip and Dale - will do 2 pages each
Donald - 4 pages, at least
Goofy - thinking about 4 pages...
Pluto - 2 pages?
Daisy - 2?
Winnie
Tiger
Baloo
Rafiki (all get just 1 page)
I did this according to our previous visits and how many times we've met each character and how my kids are eager to meet them. They tend to go hugging each Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy they find in DLP.

I'll add a few blank character pages too.

I'm not doing a page for Buzz and Dufffy as kids don't give them autograph books because "they don't sign themselves".

Thinking of adding: Mr.Smee, Captain Hook, Jessie and Woody.

We'll have oriental theme for Sunday Brunch, so I added Aladdin and Jasmin. Should I add Genie and Abu? And the bad guy (what's his name in English? :confused3:lmao:).

Now, we won't be doing any princesses.

Who should I add more?

Thank you so much.

Heya,

Obviously I don't know what characters your family are into, but I'd add;
Abu, Genie, Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, Stitch, Lilo, Wendy, Remy, Emile, Smee, Jafar (villain), Mary, Bert, Woody, Jessie, Eeyore, Piglet (less likely), Rabbit, White Rabbit, Queen Of Hearts, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Mad Hatter, Alice, Suzy and Perla

I hope you get what you're looking for :)

Heya,

Obviously I don't know what characters your family are into, but I'd add;
Abu, Genie, Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, Stitch, Lilo, Wendy, Remy, Emile, Smee, Jafar (villain), Mary, Bert, Woody, Jessie, Eeyore, Piglet (less likely), Rabbit, White Rabbit, Queen Of Hearts, Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Mad Hatter, Alice, Suzy and Perla

I hope you get what you're looking for :)

What are chances of spotting Jack Sparrow after his meet'n'greet was cancelled?
One time Eeoyre did sign our book, next time he didn't.
Thanks, will add those characters a page each an will see how we get lucky

What are chances of spotting Jack Sparrow after his meet'n'greet was cancelled?
One time Eeoyre did sign our book, next time he didn't.
Thanks, will add those characters a page each an will see how we get lucky

We saw jack sparrow last week in adventure land doing meet & greets. :)

So, I ended up with 48 eight character pages - made 4 pages for Mickey, Minnie, 2 for Donald and Daisy. But probably should change to Goofy. Also made few blank character pages extra.

Isila said:
So, I ended up with 48 eight character pages - made 4 pages for Mickey, Minnie, 2 for Donald and Daisy. But probably should change to Goofy. Also made few blank character pages extra.

I didn't personally see Donald or Daisy signing over the 9 days I was there, so prepare yourself in case they are not out and about :-/ Goofy is a definite though (alongside Mickey and Minnie) :)

Lisa_C said:
I didn't personally see Donald or Daisy signing over the 9 days I was there, so prepare yourself in case they are not out and about :-/ Goofy is a definite though (alongside Mickey and Minnie) :)

I doubt Donald would be a problem, we met couple of them on each trip. He's usually at hotel in mornings. Daisy is rare though.
DS loves Donald so he is a must.

We saw Daisy everyday in the Studios, but didn't see Donald once on this trip!

We went feb half term & met Daisy in Santa Fe on check in & saw Donald & Daisy both signing in the studios together next to cinemagique around 11.30.
We had great fun getting all the autographs & saw more characters than in our previous trips. They love the personalised autograph books. :)

Mummy Minnie said:
We went feb half term & met Daisy in Santa Fe on check in & saw Donald & Daisy both signing in the studios together next to cinemagique around 11.30.
We had great fun getting all the autographs & saw more characters than in our previous trips. They love the personalised autograph books. :)

Oh yes they do! I made ones last year it was a hit. Kids got lots of attention and fun moments and more time with characters. It's well worth to make ones.
Added more characters and now have 52 pages. I think that will do.

This will be our first trip to this Disney. Am I to understand that those are the only characters we might see? I also do personalized books and my kids love them. If I put those 50 (or so) into a book, should I be good?

where do You get your pages from? I used to get mine from an American site the focused on WDW characters... but some of these are unique and I won't be able to find them on the same sites. I am so excited to see some new.... I mean, MY KIDS will be thrilled to see these new characters.

Is there a thread for Character meets? Is there a person who knows who and where everyone will be (Eurobob)? How would I find out otherwise?

Tips for meets??

WOW, lots of questions... thanks a ton for reading and any help would be appreciated.

Andrea

I would say that the characters mentioned in this thread would certainly be the characters you would be most likely to meet. There are also the princesses who you can meet in the princess pavillion (with a long queue to meet just one) or at lunch in Auberge de Cendrillion.

Every day around 11.30 - 12.30 some of the characters from the stars and cars parade come out for a meet in the studios. There are also some meets in both the studios and the main park that are listed on the daily schedule.

I do make my own autograph books but I design my own pages in a photobook rather than using someone elses, it is not hard to do and makes sure that your book is totally unique. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter