Help me with my MNSSHP costume (w/ pics)

puglove

Earning My Ears
I originally wanted to be Mary Poppins (Jolly Holiday dress) but I went thrifting and couldn't find the right stuff. But, I did find a neat dress....only now I am having a Halloween identity crisis because I don't know who/what I would be. I could add a tiara and be a random princess, but I'm trying to avoid that if possible. Any ideas???? I want fun accessories. ;) TIA!

costume3.jpg

costume4.jpg

Oh, and ignore the wig. It is horribly uncomfortable and is going back!

looks like a jasmine dress to me!

or a fairy godmother? (not saying your old!!)

You could get away with carrying a torch and book and making a headpiece to be the Statue of Liberty. The dress is a good color for it. So it's not an exact copy, it's good enough to work, imho. :)

Or you could make a flower to go on your head and let the dress be the stem.

Cool dress!
It reminds me of the girl from Hercules - Megula? Something like that... you could do some neat Greek-style headress or something that wouldn't be too hot!

It looks most like the blue fairy in Pinnochio. But the color should be more of a light blue not turquoise. Also, could pass for Wendy in Peter Pan perhaps :) Again the color should be light blue, but it will be dark. It could work.

I also think it looks very much like the blue fairy from Pinocchio. It's really a beautiful dress. Have fun!

I think that reminds me most of a greek goddess. maybe you could play up hercules

Add some wings, a blonde wig and mnaybe a wand and tiara and that would definatly look like the Blue Fairy to me.

KathyR said:
It looks most like the blue fairy in Pinnochio. But the color should be more of a light blue not turquoise. Also, could pass for Wendy in Peter Pan perhaps :) Again the color should be light blue, but it will be dark. It could work.

Blue Fairy from Pinocchio was my first reaction! Just need blonde hair, a blue bow and a magic wand.

My first reaction was from Hercules. But I can also see the Blue Fairy as others have said. Great find !

In the first picture, it looks like Wendy from Peter Pan, but the Blue Fairy was my second guess.

Thanks you guys!!!! These are some great ideas! I am still undecided, so keep 'em coming!

I especially love the blue fairy idea, but unfortunately the pic is not a good representation of the actual color of this dress. It's way more of a mint green than a blue.

My first reaction was Wendy from Peter Pan too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter