• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me with mousesavers

momdoc

Mouseketeer
I have been subscribed to mousesavers newsletter in the past but have not been getting them recently. Can someone send me a private message with the code for this month. We leave in a week and it just dawned on me that my now 10 year old only has a left over "3-9 year old" ticket, and we need to buy a new adult one for him. Thank you !!!!!

I'm sorry I can't help you with the codes, but if you used to get them and you no longer do, be sure to check your spam filters to see if it is getting stuck in the spam or the bulk folders automatically.

And remember, if it's a partially used child's ticket, Disney will upgrade that to an adult ticket at no extra charge. They don't penalize a child for growing older!

i have a 2 1/2 yr old who will soon be able to take over the 10 years olds ticket so I am happy to buy a new one if needed. I called an Disney said there is a fee to upgrade to adult. Does anyone know what that is?

From Cheshire Figment's ticket sticky at the top of the page:

"Disney does not penalize children for growing older. If you have a partially used child's ticket, and the child is now 10 or older, you may exchange the child's ticket for an adult ticket with the same remaining entitlements and no charge.

The child for which this is being done must be present at the ticket window when this is being done. The age difference must be reasonable! For example, if the child appears to still be a pre-teen, and the ticket is two or more years old they should be no problem. However, if the child appears to be 16 and the ticket is only a year old this will not be done.

This applies whether the ticket is MYW or pre-MYW.

However, if the ticket has never been used, the ticket may only be upgraded to a ticket with at least the same entitlements and the guest must pay the difference."

So there shouldn't be a charge to upgrade to an adult ticket as long as the ticket is partially used. At least that's my understanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter