Help Me!! **Updated (funny) info!**

Don't forget to pack an empty bag or suitcase for the cruise so that you can pack all the stuff you will buy on the trip as well! I sure hope that we don't sink the ship with all of our stuff we bring with us :cool1:

Well Mishetta, the camping trip did curtail my shopping for Friday and Saturday but I am off to the mall today :Pinkbounc :moped: :woohoo: Thank God, the camping trip got a little hairy :scared1: Very heavy winds :scared: and rain came through at about 2:30am and nearly blew our tent away with us in it, very very frightening. The good Lord was on our side and it all worked out safe and sound pixiedust: We will not be doing anymore adventurous activities before the cruise.

Have a great Sunday. :sunny:

Echo queen said:
Well Mishetta, the camping trip did curtail my shopping for Friday and Saturday but I am off to the mall today :Pinkbounc :moped: :woohoo: Thank God, the camping trip got a little hairy :scared1: Very heavy winds :scared: and rain came through at about 2:30am and nearly blew our tent away with us in it, very very frightening. The good Lord was on our side and it all worked out safe and sound pixiedust: We will not be doing anymore adventurous activities before the cruise.

Have a great Sunday. :sunny:

OMG!! What a camping experience you had!! Glad it all turned out okay!

We go camping too (visit our friends who have a trailer permanently parked at a state park right on Lake Huron) & when we go, we spend the night in a hotel nearby! We get a suite infact! :teeth: That's the ONLY way I'll go camping!!

See you soon!

callahanjulie10 said:
Don't forget to pack an empty bag or suitcase for the cruise so that you can pack all the stuff you will buy on the trip as well! I sure hope that we don't sink the ship with all of our stuff we bring with us :cool1:

After what I've spent just preparing for this cruise, I don't think my Dh will let me even bring my CC along! :guilty: So I doubt I'll be doing any shopping!! If the food wasn't free, I don't think he'd let me eat either! :rotfl2: (Just kidding!)

You're not going to believe this! Didn't I say I was doing way too much shopping? Well, when I got home today there was a message on my answering machine from the CREDIT CARD COMPANY!!! The message was something like "please call us regarding recent activity on your card. It is necessary to verify the recent transactions on your card to insure that they are valid" or pretty much close to that statement anyway! NOW do you all believe me that I've been doing a bit too much shopping?? :rotfl2: :lmao: (Oh, my poor unsuspecting husband! :blush: )

Hello ladies. My name is Lisa and I'm a shop-a-holic. I've been one for years but couldn't bring myself to admit it. I thought I had hit rock bottom on our first trip to WDW. Our trip was a year off and I started with small things like t-shirts for the kids but then my problem got worse when I began to dabble in luggage shopping. Soon I was too embarassed to do it in public so I resorted to doing the deed late at night in the dark on the internet, my eyes bloodshot from surfing for hours. :surfweb: I couldn't resist the deals to be had on Disney's online store. I even resorted to having items delivered to my place of employment so DH and the kids wouldn't find out. I know it's shocking but yes, I'd shop at work too on my lunch break. I'd come home and hide shopping bags all over the house and in the garage. Now I fear I'm past the point of no return. Our next trip to WDW and first Disney cruise isn't until summer '07 and I have already purchased 5 outfits for my niece. I've even begun shopping for Pirate costumes and am in the process of designing custom t-shirts on Zazzle.com. Now I hear about door signs. I've lost control and have finally mustered up the courage to admit to this vice. Thanks for listening. :teeth:

Hi, my name is Kathleen and I too am a shop-a-holic!!! Our cruise is in 7 months (10 day Christmas cruise) and I have been buying things since last July when we booked the cruise. I have stocking stuffers (Disney of course) which I have been buyin on e-bay and at the Disney store as recently as last weekend! Got new pj's for myself and DH, outfits for DD. Heck, I even bought a black Mickey Mouse tie for my DH for formal night! Now I am trying to find a Mickey tie tack for him!!! Help, somebody stop me!!!! I have been making signs too, too many I fear! And today I got online and ordered free travel brochures for the islands we are visiting. I just can't seem to stop. I bought new luggage a couple of months ago before we went to Hawaii and I find myself wanting to buy more even though we really don't need any. Is there any cure for this?????

Come on you shopping addicts....I know there are more of you out there. Please come out of your overly stuffed clothes closet & redeem yourselves! The only way to overcome your (our, my) problem is to first admit it! Stand tall, stand proud & come clean! The truth will set you FREE!!

1, 2, 3, 4,
Who are we for?
Shopaholic Anonymous,
Shopaholic Anonymous,
Hooray! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Come forward one & all! :rotfl2: :lmao:

(Too funny Kathleen & Lisa! Just too funny!) :lmao:

I shop so much on ebay someone hacked my account several times. I went to get on ebay the other day & it was blocked :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
Had to change my password for the fourth time.

This last cruise we went on I had 3 formal dresses & 4 semi formal dresses for DGODD(10) . She wore a total of three. The others are still in the siutcase with the tags on them. Wish I had the receipts for some of them

Mishetta, love your cheer :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

Here is what is putting a hold on me right now, trying very hard to get rid of part of me :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ladies you know what mean. Have to lose alot of me to get off the oxygen & cpap machine I'm on. I have pictures from the cruise in several places in the house, with a circle & a line going through it to remind me. Lost 12 lbs since I came home the 29th. Look out next week might need more clothes
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Weight is one of the things holding me back right now too. I want to lose a few more pounds before I begin buying vacation clothes. They had the cutest tankinis at Costco recently and I've really had to use willpower not to buy 3 or 4 of them.

OK, on Sunday I needed 1 more pair of black sandle type shoes. I have bought 4 pair of sandle type shoes, today is Thursday. :lmao: :lmao: I started buying shoes in January for this cruise. The sad part about it is I will swear I AM NOT A SHOE PERSON :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Part of the sickness I guess. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Oh....I think there will be a full house in the DIS shopaholic anonymous meeting on board, don't you? Listen to all of you shopping, shopping, shopping!! :teeth:

oh, Wait a minute, I just spent 100.00 on pictures I took on the cruise. Not counting 1000.00 I bought on the ship. when I got home I realized there were about ten missing that I never saw,b/c it was so growded in shutters. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: . Saved me money

Mishetta said:
Oh....I think there will be a full house in the DIS shopaholic anonymous meeting on board, don't you? Listen to all of you shopping, shopping, shopping!! :teeth:

My dh will be so happy that I have sought help. I too am a shopaholic. Maybe we can have the meeting at the Treasure Ketch. Does that work for everyone? :thumbsup2

Jackie :sunny:

Echo queen, If I didn't spend 1000.00 in pictures on board I could go back with & you & spend more money :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Do have a great trip :thumbsup2

Just to show that shopping is not a gender thing, I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that said:

"He who dies with the most toys wins."

one princess said:
My dh will be so happy that I have sought help. I too am a shopaholic. Maybe we can have the meeting at the Treasure Ketch. Does that work for everyone? :thumbsup2

Jackie :sunny:

What a fabulous idea dahling....meet you there! :thumbsup2

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter