help me understand when the express pass (aka deluxe hotels) are worth it

I 100
We love universal for many reasons, but the ease of mind is the reason we keep coming back. This is the only resort/theme park that I can actually relax at. No worries about lines, transportation, dining, ect. Tired in the morning? Sleep in a bit. Grab a bit at one of the best buffets. Walk to the park. Ride the rides in any order you like with little / no wait. Walk back to city walk for a great late lunch. Walk back to the resort and relax by the pool while drinks / food is brought to you. Grab a shower / nap. Walk back to the park and ride some more / see some shows. Hang around for spectacular show and then walk back to city walk / resort for an evening dinner. Little expensive? Yes, but still on the same scale as Disney without the frustration. Did disney with 4 kids last September and we're done for another 5+ years. Have fun.

My thoughts. I love universal and it's so easy! I've been feeling like I'm forgetting soemthing and want to keep planning... but theres nothing to plan. My sister prefers disney and we both have annual passes there so that's where we usually go. She doesn't really ride anything at UO and doesn't care much about harry potter. I mean she likes it but nothing like me. So we end up at disney most the time... There's so much that goes into it. I love disney, don't get me wrong. But it's just so much less stress at universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter