Help me surprise my daughter!

JLO

Mouseketeer
On October 10th, I'm going to pick up my 11-year-old daughter from school and tell her she has a dentist's appointment.... instead, I'm taking her to Disneyworld!!

This will be just her and I for the first 3 days and then we are meeting up with her best friend (who is also being surprised) at a different hotel!

I'm so excited - I just can't wait! I just got a mini Minnie ears for her American Girl doll and thought I would have the doll sitting out with her "ears" on when we get home to have lunch before the "dentist". I'm going to make Mickey-shaped sandwiches. But, what else can I do to slowly let her in on the secret before we leave? Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!!

What a great surprise!!! I love that you got Minnie ears for her American Girl doll! When I was around your daughter's age my parents surprised my brother and I with a trip to Disney. I remember opening up a present on Christmas morning. It was a brochure about Disney. It took me a minute or so to realize what it meant, and I was beyond excited:)

Can you maybe put a Disney travel brochure in your glove compartment, and ask her to go in there to get something out for you while you are on the way to the "dentist"? That's all I can think of for now....

Have a great trip, what a magical memory you are creating:)

Thank you so much BostonMinnie!! That's a great idea. I'm so excited about this whole thing!

You could mail her something that you make that says she is going to disney but tell her that it is a note from the dentist. You could even mail it to yourself or put it in the mailbox. You could make it really elaborate telling her that she is going to Disney World. It just popped into my head, lol. Have her get the mail when she gets home and then make her lunch and act like normal. Then have her open her letter and have her read it.

have a great trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter