Help me spend some money!

DoomBuggy0922

DIS Veteran
We're a few hundred dollars below our budget, and we have roughly $3-600 to spend. What would you spend it on? We're having a reception for 21 people in The Attic; I made my own centerpieces; and we're also having a dessert party. We're getting favors through Disney already, and we also splurged on the Model A Ford. I love my bouquet, so no changing that, and we have some simple, but classy, ceremony decor already. We also already have a TON of food at our reception!

Soooo with all that in mind, how would you spend our $300-600 frivolously?

We're a few hundred dollars below our budget, and we have roughly $3-600 to spend. What would you spend it on? We're having a reception for 21 people in The Attic; I made my own centerpieces; and we're also having a dessert party. We're getting favors through Disney already, and we also splurged on the Model A Ford. I love my bouquet, so no changing that, and we have some simple, but classy, ceremony decor already. We also already have a TON of food at our reception!

Soooo with all that in mind, how would you spend our $300-600 frivolously?

Here's a few ideas...

What about buying a large print of your favourite wedding photograph for you or your parents/parents-in-law as a gift

Disney "Champagne" as gifts for people in the wedding

Charter a boat to watch Wishes or Illuminations

Add in a sand ceremony

Get an in room celebration from Disney Florist

Maybe have a caricature artist? That's what we were going to do at our reception if we had done the upgrade.

At least this way I can live vicariously through your wedding! :)

Hmm, so I don't know why, but for some reason when I click this thread, Jackie your post is the third one listed! Haha but anyway. I love the title of this thread ;)

Does it have to be through Disney, to meet the minimum? Or is it just extra $$ you can spend however you want? As others have mentioned, I think the major domo is very cool, but a caricature artist would be neat too! I guess I would be trying to think of things that might add a unique touch to the wedding.

If I'm remembering right, you have the Cinderella dress, right? How about the ice slipper with the sorbet in it with the light underneath...I think it was $25 a person so that should be right at $600. It was a HUGE hit with my guests

LOL! What the heck is up with this thread? Why is my post third??? :lmao:

Anyway, these are all great ideas! We have about $300 we need to spend to meet the minimum, and we're planning on going over the minimum by a few hundred dollars in case people flake out on us at the last minute. (It makes sense in my head, trust me.)

And we *have* the Epcot photoshoot! :) But it can't count towards our minimum. So boo.

I think the winner just might be the Major Domo! I don't think DF knows what it is, but I've wanted him ever since I learned about him when I was a silly teenager. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter