Help Me Please!!!!!!

Spongemage

Universal Freak
Ok, this may be a stupid question but I am about to order Universal Express passes for me and one other person, do we need one for each of us or will just one cover both of us? :confused3

mawe54180 said:
What is a Universal Express Pass, and why are they worth every penny?
Mawe
They are just like FastPass at Disney but they allow one ride per attraction per park. Universal no longer has the free EP's and if you're not staying onsite, you'll have to purchase the EP Plus. The price depends on the time of year. They can run anywhere from $15/per person to $40/per person. They can definately be worth every penny during peak times.

Thanks, that sounds worth it. How long do you think it will be before WDW will be going to a paid fastpass system?
Mawe

I am just going to add, they are not "just like disneys fastpass". The difference, which I think is important, is there is no time parameter that they need to be used. You get to use them once for each ride. So if you get there early and dont need them yet because the lines are short, you just save them for later when the lines are long. You dont need to rush around or criss-cross the park to use them at certain times. The express pass lines (for this very reason) also sometimes ebb and flow. So if it looks like the express pass line is too long , you can just go ride something else and usually by the time you get back, the line is short again. At disney, they print X number per hour and those lines pretty much stay whatever length they have determined to be enough. (when we went to epcot the fastpass line was 30 minutes for test track all day). Just a little info to throw in. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter